If you want to write a quality e-book that your readers will love, grab a copy of The New Writer Workbook today.
Special Bonuses can be found inside the book.
ORDER TODAY and start your authorship journey right away!
Inside these pages, you will discover seven essential elements to producing a high-quality nonfiction e-book.
Author and editor Tanya Brockett shares information with you that her best-selling clients have used to create in-demand books for over a decade. Topics covered include:
- How your mindset impacts your success as an author
- How to use the language of intention to chart your course to publishing
- The variety of e-book formats and what yours should look like
- Why your page count, word count, and font size matter
- How to find your sweet spot and choose the right topic for you
- Strategies for writing content effectively
- How well-structured outlines will practically write the book for you
- Understanding why quality matters to your reputation and sales
- How to self-edit your book
- When and how to use a professional editor
- How to request a sample edit and what to expect
- What a simplified editing process looks like
- Understanding the parts of a quality book and how to structure it
- How to lay out and design your quality e-book
- An extensive list of resources that you can tap into to complete your book
- All of this and more!
In addition to all of this great content, you will also find a few special bonuses inside like access to a special book outlining template and a link to a discounted training program to help you live your best life as an author. As soon as you order and confirm your delivery e-mail address, you will have immediate access to the book download page. Take action now.
ORDER NOW and receive a special invitation to a group mentoring call just for readers of this book!
The New Writer Workbook:
A Step-by-Step Guide to
Writing Your Nonfiction E-Book